Booster Board Officers 2020 – 2021
- President: Diane Martin
- Vice President: Kathy Keith
- Secretary: Siri Pannell
- Committee Chairs and At-Large Members
- Membership: Dana Bieber
- Events: Kathy Keith
- Volunteer Engagement: Cathi Coy
- Corporate Sponsorships: Amanda Smith
- Gear Shop: Steve Kosted
- Concessions: Mike Komola
- Team/Coach Support: Tram Jones
- At Large: Tracy Sullivan Prock
- At Large: Laura McClosky
- At Large: Stacey Bennetson
- At Large: Court Shimada
- At Large: Cameron Parker
The Grizzlies Booster Club promotes and fosters school spirit by supporting the athletics programs of The Bear Creek School. Did you know that over 75% Middle School and Upper School students participate in at least one sport? All fans of The Bear Creek School are encouraged to get involved!
The Grizzlies Booster Club was established in 2003 and is very proud of its accomplishments over the years.
Programs and Events
Each year the Booster Club sponsors and helps organize several events and activities that promote school spirit and community.
- Fall Tailgate in September
- Green & White Night on Tuesday before Thanksgiving
- Jr. Grizzlies Cheer program for future Grizzlies cheerleaders in preschool - grade 2
- Hungry Bear concessions stand at select home volleyball matches and all home varsity and JV basketball games
- Athletics Banquet honoring Upper School athletes and teams each spring
- Spring Tailgate at Marymoor Park
- Grizzly Gear Shop
- The Booster Club also provides:
- Team morale items, recognition for State athletes, and funding for post-season travel
- Athletic department enhancements (bleachers, Fitness Center, etc.)
We hope you enjoy the video and are inspired to be a member of such a wonderful school community.