Tuition and Fees
Affording a Bear Creek Education
Ensuring that Bear Creek is accessible to a wide spectrum of students and families will continue to enrich our learning environment and contribute to the strength and quality of the educational experience. In the 2017-2018 academic year, Bear Creek awarded over $2.1 million in need-based assistance to 24% of the K-12 student population.
Learn more about scholarships, tuition assistance and grants, and our sibling subsidy program (for families with more than one student enrolled in grades K-12). Families with students in grades K-12 are eligible to apply for tuition assistance.
2018-2019 Tuition and Fee Schedule
View a printable version of the 2018-2019 Tuition and Fee schedule.
P3 – Two Days
P3 – Three Days
P4 – Three Days
P4 – Four Days
P5 – Five Days
Kindergarten – 2/3 Day
|Kindergarten – Full Day||$20,725||$2,072.50|
- Enrollment Fee: $300 per student (preschool – grade 12) or $500 per Form I-20 student. This fee is due each year to reserve a space upon enrollment. (Non-refundable)
- Facility Fee: $2,000 per family. This is an annual fee for K-12 students which funds the yearly cost of facility maintenance and improvements. It is due with monthly tuition payments or in full by May 5, 2017. (Non-refundable)
- Division Fee: $65 per student in grades K-6 and $280 per student in grades 7-12. This fee includes PTF dues, overnight field trips, plus ASB dues and book rental fees (grades 7-12 only).
- Senior Fee: $325 per student in grade 12. This fee covers Senior Blast Trip, cap and gown rental, and Commencement DVD.
- Form I-20 Student Fees: Additional Form I-20 student fees apply .
Additional fees may include: AP exams, yearbook, competitions, learning aids, athletics participation, etc. These fees are subject to change and are due from time to time, throughout the year.
Tuition and Fee Payment Options
- Payment in Full: All students (except Form I-20 students) receive a 2.0% tuition discount if tuition is paid in full before May 5, 2018. No tuition discounts apply for Form I-20 students.
- Ten Equal Monthly Payments: The Bear Creek School uses a tuition remittance program called FACTS for the ten-month tuition and/or fee payment option. Payment is due on fifth (5th) of each month (May 2018 – February 2019). The annual fee for FACTS is $45. Monthly payment option not available for Form I-20 students.
The Bear Creek School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.