We would love to see you on campus. Campus tours are offered by appointment October through August. Please contact the Office of Admissions via email (email@example.com) or phone (425-898-1720 ext. 437) to schedule a tour or to request additional information. Parents and children are welcome! Tour appointments are offered on the following days/times/locations and last approximately 1 hour:
- Preschool is located at Valley Campus (19315 NE 95th St., Redmond, WA 98053). Tours are offered on most:
- Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m.,
- Wednesdays at 10:15 a.m., and
- Fridays at 9:00 a.m. and 10:15 a.m.
- Lower School (grades K-4) is located in our Main Building at Redmond Campus (8905 208th Ave. NE, Redmond, WA 98053). Tours are offered on most:
- Tuesdays at 10:15 a.m.,
- Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m., and
- Fridays at 9:00 a.m.
- Early Middle School (grades 5-6) is located in our Main Building at Redmond Campus (address above). Tours are offered on most:
- Wednesdays at 1:00 p.m. and
- Thursdays at 8:30 a.m.
- Middle School (grades 7-8) is located in our Main Building at Redmond Campus (address above). Tours are offered on most:
- Tuesdays at 1:00 p.m. and
- Fridays at 8:30 a.m.
- Upper School (grades 9 and up) is also located at the south end of Redmond Campus (8525 208th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98053). Tours are offered on most:
- Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m. and
- Fridays at 1:00 p.m.
- Form I-20 students/families (grades 9 and up) may tour our Upper School (address above). Tours are only offered on most:
- Thursdays at 1:00 p.m.
If the dates/times listed above do not work for your calendar, please call us to make alternative arrangements (exception: Form I-20 tours). If you have children in multiple divisions, please call us to coordinate an inter-divisional tour.
Student visits are part of the application process and are the best way for applicants to see Bear Creek firsthand. We also welcome prospective students who have not yet applied to visit so that they may learn more about us. Student visits are conducted October through May. Please call the Admissions Office at 425-898-1720 ext. 437 to schedule.
Note: A student visit, followed by a 30-minute parent/student interview, is required if applying to The Bear Creek School. You will be given the option of scheduling a parent/student interview immediately following the student visit when you call to schedule your child’s visit. If you have not yet decided to apply for admission and would like to see what Bear Creek is like before starting an application, you are welcome to do so – please call today to schedule your child’s visit.
We hope to see you on campus soon!