Ski & Snowboard Program
Stevens Pass Ski Area
2018 Program Dates
Fridays, January 5, January 12, and January 19
There will be no regular Bear Creek classes on these dates for students in grades 7-12.
Review this email with details regarding morning drop-off, the bus ride, lift tickets, lunch, lessons, rentals, etc.
Watch this important mountain safety video from Stevens Pass.
Review this email with some frequently asked questions (and answers) before you register.Please submit all applicable online forms (items 1-3 below) by midnight on Friday, December 8, 2017. Ski & Snowboard Program registration will not be accepted after the deadline. Please submit your online registration as early as possible! Paper forms are no longer accepted by Stevens Pass.
- Sign and submit online the Bear Creek waiver and transportation form for up to three Ski & Snowboard Program participants in your family (required). Students who are 18-years-old must sign and submit a printed waiver.
- Order lunch online (optional). Complete the form once for each participant in your family who wants a Ski Day box lunch. Your family's school lunch account will be charged.
- Complete the online registration for Stevens Pass lift pass, lessons, and/or gear rental (optional).
- See description and pricing for Stevens Pass lift tickets, lessons, and rentals.
- See Stevens Pass ski and snowboard class ability level guide.
- Sign up online at www.stevenspass.com/multiweek
Access Code: BCR1718
- If you have questions about which lift pass to purchase, gear to rent, or need more information about ski/snowboard lessons, please contact Tana Ferrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-812-7349.
Contact Ryan Byram, Ski & Snowboard Program Director, at 425-898-1720 ext. 430 or email@example.com with any general questions about the program.
Sign Up for Alerts
All parents of Ski & Snowboard Program participants must sign up to receive Ski & Snowboard Program alerts (see My Subscriptions at the bottom of the Parent Page). We will use the “alerts” system to notify parents via email and text messaging of any changes in the scheduled program including late bus arrival, cancelled ski days due to weather or road closure, etc. Instructions for signing up for news alerts are located in the Website Demo in the “How to Use Online Resources” folder on the Parent Page.
Even if a program day is cancelled (for example, because of excessive or insufficient snow), no classes will be held for Middle School and Upper School students.