The 2017-2018 Yearly Planner summarizes school days, holidays, and vacations.
The 2018-2019 Yearly Planner can be used for planning ahead. Dates are subject to change.
The 2019-2020 Yearly Planner can be used for planning ahead. Dates are subject to change.
To customize this calendar for your family: click the "eye" icon.
On exam day, students must arrive at the exam location 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of their exam (7:45 a.m. or 11:45 a.m.). The complete exam calendar can be found on the College Board website. Most exams take between 3-1/2 to 4 hours, though some can take a bit longer. Please note that exam dates or times cannot be changed; the College Board tightly controls the exam schedule. Students may not leave the exam room early under any circumstances without forfeiting their exam scores.
Students are not expected to attend regular classes at Bear Creek on their AP Exam days.
Schedule and Locations
Monday, May 7:
- Chemistry, 8:00 a.m., Performing Arts Center Stage
Tuesday, May 8:
- Spanish Language and Culture 8:00 a.m., Room TBD
- Physics 1: Algebra-Based, 12 noon, Performing Arts Center Stage
Wednesday, May 9:
- English Literature and Composition, 8:00 a.m., Performing Arts Center Stage
Friday. May 11:
- U.S. History, 8:00 a.m., Performing Arts Center Stage
Monday, May 14:
- Biology, 8:00 a.m., Wesley Choir Room
- Physics C: Mechanics, 12 noon, Wesley Choir Room
Tuesday, May 15:
- Calculus AB, 8:00 a.m., Wesley Choir Room
- Calculus BC, 8:00 a.m., Wesley Choir Room
- French Language and Culture, 12 noon, Room TBD
- Computer Science A, 12 noon, Wesley Choir Room
Wednesday, May 16:
- English Language and Composition, 8:00 a.m., Wesley Choir Room
Thursday, May 17:
- Statistics, 12 noon, Wesley Choir Room
Friday, May 18:
- European History, 12 noon, Wesley Choir Room
Please go visit www.tbcs.org/payAPfee and pay exam registration fees for the upcoming AP exams. Note: Pay for the Regular Test ($94 per exam) unless you know that your son or daughter must sit for the Late Test instead because of an athletics conflict (Mr. Woollard will contact you if that is the case).