2021 – 2022
Once again, we are assigning parking lots instead of parking spots for faculty, staff, and students to minimize the possibility of mixing with members of different cohorts. Also see Drop-off and Pick-up schedules.
Upper School Lots
- All Upper School parking spots will be available to Upper School students who have submitted an application and paid for student parking (see below) on a first come, first served basis. Once the Upper School lot is full each morning, students may park in the lot in front of the Main building.
- Parallel spots in front of the building are for visitors and high-need Upper School staff
Student Parking Application
On-campus parking is available for juniors and seniors (sophomores may apply as they receive their driver's licenses). All students who wish to drive to school must first properly register their vehicles by completing the Student Parking Application requirement on the health portal and paying student parking fee online. For further details, log in on MyBC/Parents to see the Family Handbook.
Main Building Lots
- Upper School faculty and staff will parking on the south side of the Main building, near Owens Field, or Farmhouse gravel lot.
- Lower School, Early Middle School, and Middle School faculty will park near Owens Field or in the Farmhouse gravel lot.
- Parents and Upper School students may park in front on the Main building.
- Main building staff will park in the Farmhouse gravel lot.