Welcome to Back-to-School Registration! Following these six steps will enable you to complete Back-to-School Registration for all enrolled children, both newly enrolled and returning students.
Back-to-School Registration captures the required information online via the Veracross Parent Portal and the Magnus Health portal. Please read each step carefully. Please allow about an hour to update your Household Profile and complete your child(ren)'s requirements on the health portal. Registering for optional programs (fall sports, after school programs), ordering uniforms, sweatshirts, or yearbooks, etc., will take additional time. If you can't devote an uninterrupted hour in a single sitting, your work is saved as you move from step to step.
- "Print and sign" forms must be uploaded as instructed to the health portal. We cannot accept any forms that have been mailed, emailed, or dropped off.
- You may find the instructions in Steps #1 – 4 easier to follow from your laptop rather than your phone, however, using the new and improved Magnus Health app on your phone or tablet (Apple App Store or Google Play Store) makes it easier to upload images of any printed and signed documents (see instructions in Step #2). You may alternatively scan your documents and upload them using the browser.
- Need help? Confused? Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers).
- STEP #1 — Update: Your Household Profile (REQUIRED)
- STEP #2 — Complete: All Forms on Student Health Tracker (REQUIRED)
- STEP #3 — Sign Up: Fall Sports and After School Activities
- STEP #4 — Get Ready: Parking, Yearbooks, Uniforms, School Supplies, and More
- Step #5 — Hang On: Seniors Only
- Step #6 — Build Community
Parents, you will receive automated email reminders if your Back-to-School Registration requirements are incomplete. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) if you have questions about how to complete Back-to-School Registration or why you received a reminder. Contact Sini Fernandez (email@example.com) if you have additional questions.
Summer 2022 Hours
Redmond Campus: (Main building, K – 8, and Upper School, 9 – 12)
- June 13 – June 16: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., closed on Friday
- June 14: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., offices closed in morning for employee meeting
- June 20 – August 4: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., closed on Fridays
- July 4: Closed (Independence Day observed)
- August 8 – August 19: 9:00a.m. to 3:00 p.m., open on Fridays
- August 22: Regular office hours resume
The libraries in the Main Building at Redmond Campus are closed this summer (see Summer Reading Program).
Valley Campus: (Preschool)
- June 6 – June 15: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- June 16 – August 5: Closed
- August 8 – 19: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- August 22: Regular office hours resume
Preschool (P3 – P5)
- Division Head Rachael Urban, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-885-9401 ext. 402
- Division Assistant Minette Williams, email@example.com
Lower School (grades K – 4)
- Division Head Kristen Gephart, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 115
- Dean of Students Tressa Parker, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 122
- Division Assistant Cady Reimer, firstname.lastname@example.org. 425-898-1720 ext. 116
Middle School (grades 5 – 8)
- Division Head Jenn McDonough, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 229
- Dean of Students Nathan Pettit, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 209
- Division Assistant Suzanne Grant, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 215
Upper School (grades 9 – 12)
- Division Head Carol Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 539
- Dean of Students Kevin Davison, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 735
Tuition and Fees
- Business Operations Manager Kathleen Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720, ext. 302
Giving or Volunteering
- Senior Director of Philanthropy and Community Engagement Mariana Keller, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 340
- Director of Health Services and School Nurse Lea Hysom, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 399
- Communications Manager Sini Fernandez, email@example.com
- Athletics Director Chad Pohlman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 431 (grades 9 – 12 sports)
- Middle School Athletics Director Nate Campbell, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 430 (grades 6 – 8 sports)
College and Academic Advising
- Dean of College and Academic Advising Katie Gomulkiewicz, firstname.lastname@example.org (grades 11 – 12)
- Dean of Academic Advising Emily Schuldt, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 535 (grades 9 – 10)
- Registrar James Woollard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 537
- Director of Admissions Christie Hazeltine, email@example.com
- Admissions Associate Carrie Nordberg, firstname.lastname@example.org (Designated School Official for Form I-20 students, also coordinates Parent Mentor program)
Also check out the online directory of faculty and staff.