Due August 5, 2021
Welcome to Back-to-School Registration! Following these five steps will enable you to complete Back-to-School Registration for all enrolled children (note: there is a new step just for parents of seniors). Back-to-School Registration captures all required information online via the Veracross Parent Portal and the Magnus Health portal. Please read each step carefully. Please allow about an hour to update your Household Profile and complete your child(ren)'s requirements on the health portal. Registering for optional programs (sports, after school programs), ordering uniforms, sweatshirts, or yearbooks, etc., will take additional time. If you can't devote an uninterrupted hour in a single sitting, your work is saved as you move from step to step.
- "Print and sign" forms must be uploaded as instructed to the health portal. We cannot accept any forms that have been mailed, emailed, or dropped off.
- You will find the instructions in Steps #1 – 4 easier to follow from your laptop rather than your phone, but you may want to install the Magnus Mobile V2 app on your phone or tablet (Apple App Store or Google Play Store) in order to easily upload images of any printed and signed documents (instructions follow in Step #2). You may alternatively scan your documents and upload them using the browser.
- A Chinese translation of these instructions is also available.
- Need help? Confused? Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers).
Redmond Campus: (Main building and Upper School)
- June 21 – August 5: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., closed on Fridays
- July 5: Closed (Independence Day observed)
- August 9 – August 20: 9:00a.m. to 3:00 p.m., open on Fridays
- August 23: Regular office hours resume
Valley Campus: (Preschool)
- July 17 – August 13: Closed
- August 16: Regular office hours resume
The libraries in the Main Building at Redmond Campus are closed this summer (see Summer Reading Program).
Parents, you will receive email reminders if your Back-to-School Registration requirements are incomplete. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) if you have questions about how to complete Back-to-School Registration or why you received a reminder. Contact Sini Fernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have additional questions.
Preschool (P3 – P5)
- Division Head Rachel Urban, email@example.com, 425-885-9401 ext. 402
- Division Assistant Minette Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lower School (grades K – 4)
- Division Head Kristen Gephart, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 115
- Dean of Students Tressa Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 122
- Division Assistant Cady Reimer, email@example.com. 425-898-1720 ext. 116
Early Middle School (grades 5 – 6)
Middle School (grades 7 – 8)
- Division Head Jenn McDonough, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 229
- Dean of Students Nathan Pettit, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 209
- Division Assistant Carol Willard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 215
Upper School (grades 9 – 12)
- Division Head Carol Miller, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 539
- Dean of Students Kevin Davison, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 735
- Division Assistant Debbie Stump, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 532
Tuition and Fees
- Business Operations Manager Kathleen Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720, ext. 302
Giving or Volunteering
- Vice President for Philanthropy and Community Engagement Debbie Marchione, email@example.com, 425-898-1720, ext. 338
- Health Services Manager and School Nurse Lea Hysom, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 399
- Communications Manager Sini Fernandez, email@example.com
- Athletics Director Chad Pohlman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 431 (grades 9 – 12 sports)
- Middle School Athletics Director Ryan Byram, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 430 (grades 6 – 8 sports)
College and Academic Advising
- Dean of College and Academic Advising Colleen Murray, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720, ext. 533 (grades 11 – 12)
- Dean of Academic Advising Emily Schuldt, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 535 (grades 9 – 10)
- Registrar James Woollard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 537
- Director of Admissions Christie Hazeltine, email@example.com
Also check out the online directory of faculty and staff.