Back-to-School Registration 2020
Following these four steps will enable you to complete Back-to-School Registration for all enrolled children. Back-to-School Registration captures all information online via the Veracross Parent Portal and our new Magnus Health portal. Please read each step carefully. Please allow about an hour to update your Household Profile and complete your child(ren)'s requirements on our new health portal. Registering for optional programs (sports, after school programs), ordering uniforms, sweatshirts, or yearbooks, etc., will take additional time. Your work is saved as you move from step to step, if you can't devote an uninterrupted hour in a single sitting.
- New this year! "Print and sign" forms must be uploaded as instructed to the health portal. We cannot accept any forms that have been mailed, emailed, or dropped off.
- You will find the instructions in Steps #1 – 4 easier to follow from your laptop rather than your phone, but you may want to install the Magnus Mobile V2 app on your phone or tablet (Apple App Store or Google Play Store) in order to easily upload images of any printed and signed documents (instructions follow in Step #2). You may alternatively scan your documents and upload them using the browser.
- A Chinese translation of these instructions is also available.
- Need help? Confused? Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers).
Our buildings are closed until August 17. See the list of contacts at the bottom of this page. Please email us if you need assistance. We will be working remotely, Monday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. through July. Beginning August 10, our hours are 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., open Fridays.
Subject to guidelines, the main offices in both buildings at Redmond Campus will open August 17 – 21, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., open Fridays. The offices are closed daily between noon – 1:00 p.m. for lunch. Regular office hours resume Monday, August 24.
The libraries in the Main Building at Redmond Campus are not open this summer (see Summer Reading Program).
The Preschool Office at Valley Campus is closed in July and August. Regular office hours resume Tuesday, September 1.
Parents, you will receive email reminders if your Back-to-School Registration requirements are incomplete. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) if you have questions about how to complete Back-to-School Registration or why you received a reminder. Contact Sini Fernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have additional questions.
Please click the Vidigami button on MyBC/Parents to activate your account on our secure, private photo and video sharing service, if you haven't already done so previously. There is a helpful tutorial available right below the button. We encourage parents to share photos and tag them (especially at the beginning of the school year). The more photos tagged, the better the facial recognition algorithm will do at auto-tagging photos as the school year progresses, which will enable you to find photos of your child(ren) and populate your personal feed with photos that are relevant (e.g. contain photos of your child(ren)).
Preschool (P3 – P5)
- Division Head Rachel Urban, email@example.com, 425-885-9401 ext. 402
- Division Assistant Minette Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lower School (grades K – 4)
- Division Head Kristen Gephart, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 115
- Dean of Students Tressa Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 122
- Division Assistant Cady Reimer, email@example.com. 425-898-1720 ext. 116
Early Middle School (grades 5 – 6)
Middle School (grades 7 – 8)
- Division Head Jenn McDonough, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 229
- Dean of Students Nathan Pettit, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 209
- Division Assistant Carol Willard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 215
Upper School (grades 9 – 12)
- Division Head Carol Miller, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 539
- Dean of Students Kevin Davison, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 735
- Division Assistant Debbie Stump, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 532
Tuition and Fees
- Business Operations Manager Kathleen Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720, ext. 302
Giving or Volunteering
- Vice President for Philanthropy and Community Engagement Debbie Marchione, email@example.com, 425-898-1720, ext. 338
- Health Services Manager and School Nurse Lea Hysom, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 399
- Communications Manager Sini Fernandez, email@example.com
- Athletics Director Chad Pohlman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 431 (grades 9 – 12 sports)
- Middle School Athletics Director Ryan Byram, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 430 (grades 6 – 8 sports)
College and Academic Advising
- Dean of College and Academic Advising Colleen Murray, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720, ext. 533 (grades 11 – 12)
- Dean of Academic Advising Emily Schuldt, email@example.com, 425-898-1720 ext. 535 (grades 9 – 10)
- Registrar James Woollard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-898-1720 ext. 537
- Director of Admissions Christie Hazeltine, email@example.com
Also check out the online directory of faculty and staff.