Please provide your username and password to log in:
Forgot your login?
Please enter your email address. Instructions for retrieving your username and password will be emailed to you.
Create a new Password
Please enter your username and create a new password.
- To Do List
- Summer Resources
- Senior Class
- Family Handbook
- Academic Resources
- College and Academic Advising
- Purchase 2018-2019 school supplies online.through July 15.
- The school libraries in the Main Building re-open on Wednesday evenings beginning July 11 for the Summer Reading Program.
- Check the School Calendar for play dates and other opportunities for fellowship this summer.
- Watch your email for the Summer Packet on our about July 12.
If your child will be absent from school or late to school, please inform the school.
Redmond Campus Students
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or
- Call the school (425-898-1720) and leave a voicemail message or speak with the Attendance Coordinator
If there is a change in your K-6 child's regular dismissal routine (e.g. he/she normally rides the bus, but won't today, or he/she normally has sports practice, but today will ride the bus), please email this information to the following three people:
- Attendance Coordinator (email@example.com)
- Your child's teacher
- Lower School Division Assistant Cady Reimer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Early Middle School Division Assistant Shelly Casale (email@example.com), as appropriate
Valley Campus Students
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or
- Call the school (425-885-9401) and leave a voicemail message or speak with the main office staff
If your child is sick, please ensure that you leave details in your email or phone message regarding your child's symptoms: fever? rash? vomiting? congestion? coughing? etc. The school nurse will follow up if necessary.
If you know in advance that your student will be absent from school, please complete the appropriate form. Instructions and signatures needed are found on each form. These forms are not required for routine events like orthodontist appointments.
- New Families
- All K-12 Families
- Preschool (P3/P4/P5)
- Lower School (K-4)
- Early Middle School (5-6)
- Middle School (7-8)
- Upper School (9-12)
Certificate of Immunization Status (all P3 and all new P4/P5 students)
Summer Packet and FAQ
The Office of College Advising uses a comprehensive online service called Naviance Student. Over 9000 schools and districts use Naviance to transform their college and career readiness programs. Naviance offers college planning tools and resources for a number of important areas in the college planning and application process. The Bear Creek School offers Naviance Student to Middle School and Upper School students and parents.
- Research colleges by exploring detailed information about colleges of interest, search for colleges based on the criteria that matters most to you, and save a list of colleges where you plan to apply that your college advisor can review.
- Request transcripts and teacher letters of recommendation. View the status of these requests real-time.
- View and register for over 75 on-campus college visits each fall.
- Retain extracurricular activities and honors/awards from grades 9-12 that can be formatted automatically for a resume (useful for interviews and applications)
- Complete online surveys that include Do What You Are, Strength Explorer, MI Advantage, and Learning Style Inventory. These help the Office of College Advising guide students and give useful information about possible careers and fields of study.
- Research careers by taking career assessments, reviewing hundreds of careers and career clusters, and finding colleges that have programs that align with your academic interests.
- Plan for the future by creating goals and to-do lists; keep track of important tasks assigned to you by your college advisor.
- Read monthly newsletters posted by our Office of College Advising that are tailored to each grade level.
Students may access their Naviance Student accounts through MyBC/Students without an additional password while parents receive their login credentials via email in August. If you are a Middle School or Upper School student or parent needing assistance accessing Naviance Student, please email us.