Invested in students. Intentional in outcome.
I am interested in learning about The Bear Creek School K – 12
If you are interested in Bear Creek Preschool for ages 3 – 5, please fill out our Preschool Inquiry
The application for 2023 – 2024 school year is now open. Inquire now to learn more about our program.
At The Bear Creek School, we provide a challenging academic curriculum taught from a Christian worldview.
A Christian liberal arts education exposes students to the great minds, great works, great events, great discoveries, and great art of the centuries.
- Classics: educating students in logic, philosophy, ethics, rhetoric, and apologetics
- STEM: offering ability based math beginning in elementary school, computer science, engineering, and AP sciences and math
- Arts: developing personal expression, creative thinking, imaginative communication, and intellectual curiosity
- Literature: focusing on the Great Books
- Language: teaching Latin, Spanish, and French beginning in elementary school
- Athletics: building character, commitment, teamwork, and good sportsmanship
- Faith: integrating a deep knowledge of Scripture and how to apply Biblical principles in their lives
I want my kids to be in a place where I have confidence that they are safe and they are known, really known not just by name, but by who they really are—by their hearts and their minds. I have complete confidence that this happens each and every day at Bear Creek."
Megan, Lower School Parent