Invested in students. Intentional in outcome.
At The Bear Creek School, we provide a challenging academic curriculum taught from a Christian worldview.
A Christian liberal arts education exposes students to the great minds, great works, great events, great discoveries, and great art of the centuries.
- In Literature: focusing on the great books—books read by the intellectual giants of our culture, books that are great teachers
- In STEM: offering computer science, engineering, and AP sciences and calculus
- In the Arts: developing personal expression, creative thinking, imaginative communication, and intellectual curiosity.
- In Language: teaching Latin in Lower School, Early Middle School, and Middle School, and as an option in Upper School
- In the Classics: educating Upper School students in logic, philosophy, ethics, rhetoric, and apologetics
- In Athletics: building character, commitment, teamwork, and good sportsmanship
- In Faith: integrating a deep knowledge of Scripture and how to apply Biblical principles in their lives
I want my kids to be in a place where I have confidence that they are safe and they are known, really known not just by name, but by who they really are—by their hearts and their minds. I have complete confidence that this happens each and every day at Bear Creek."
Megan, Lower School Parent