Daily Bus Schedule
If you have questions about the bus routes or services, please contact Catherine Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bus arrives at Redmond Campus Main Building at 7:55 a.m.
- Bus departs Redmond Campus Main Building at 3:45 p.m. and traverse the routes in reverse order.
- Note: 2018-2019 irregular and no-service dates.
- Stop 1: First Baptist Church-Bellevue (10431 SE 11th St)
pick-up 6:55 a.m., drop-off 4:40 p.m.
- Stop 2: Yarrow Pt transit stop (92nd Ave NE above SR-520)
pick-up 7:08 a.m., drop-off 4:30 p.m.
- Stop 3: QFC parking lot (2636 Bellevue Way NE)
pick-up 7:15 a.m., drop-off 4:25 p.m.
- Stop 4: Kirkland Library (308 Kirkland Ave)
pick-up 7:25 a.m., drop-off 4:10 p.m.
- Stop 5 (AM): Rose Hill Safeway (12519 NE 85th St) at south end of the parking lot
pick-up 7:35 a.m.
Stop 5 (PM): Metro stop in front of McDonald's and Mercurys Coffee on NE 85th St just west of 124th Ave NE
drop-off 4:05 p.m.
Pay in full or choose monthly payment option.
- Annual round trip pass: $1,200
- Semester round trip pass: $750
- Annual one-way pass: $750
- Semester one-way pass: $400
- Ticket book (10 one-way rides): $100
Changes to Your Child's Dismissal Routine
If there is a change in your K-6 child's regular dismissal routine (e.g. he/she normally rides the bus, but won't today, or he/she normally has sports practice, but today will ride the bus), please email this information to the following three people:
- Attendance Coordinator (email@example.com)
- Your child's teacher
- Lower School Division Assistant Cady Reimer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Early Middle School Division Assistant Carol Willard (email@example.com), as appropriate
Delays and Weather
If school is delayed (late start) due to inclement weather conditions, morning bus service will be cancelled. Also please note 2018-2019 irregular and no-service dates.
See the School Closure and Emergency Information page for information on how the school community is alerted to adverse situations.
RainedOut is a service which can send you text or email messages if the bus is delayed. Follow these simple steps to sign up for email/text alerts:
- Go to RainedOut.com and enter "The Bear Creek School" in the search bar.
- Select "The Bear Creek School" and on the next page, enter your cell phone number or email address, check "Agree to Terms" and click "Start Signup" (leave web page open).
- Within minutes, you will receive a text message or email with a validation code.
- Enter this code on the RainedOut page and then click "subscribe" next to your student(s)' route(s).
- That's it! You will now receive updates from Harlows Bus Service, Inc. related to service interruptions or schedule changes on the route(s) you selected. You may opt out at any time by visiting RainedOut.com.