For the beginning of the 2020 – 2021 school year, parking spots for faculty, staff, and students have been reassigned to minimize the possibility of mixing with members of different cohorts. Parents and visitors will not be allowed on campus except by appointment and special arrangement. Also see staggered Drop-off and Pick-up schedules.
Upper School Lots
- All Upper School parking spots will be assigned to students
- Parallel spots in front of the building are for visitors and high-need Upper School staff
- Upper School faculty and staff will park on the south side of the Main building
Student Parking Application
On-campus parking is available for juniors and seniors (sophomores may apply as they receive their driver's licenses). All students who wish to drive to school must first properly register their vehicles by completing the Student Parking Application requirement on the health portal and paying student parking fee online. A parking spot (or lot) will be assigned. For further details, log in on MyBC/Parents to see the Family Handbook.
Main Building Lots
- Upper School faculty and staff will parking on the south side of the Main building
- K – 2 teachers, Early Middle School teachers, athletics staff, and Division Heads will park near Owens Field
- Administration, admissions, library, and fine arts faculty and staff will park in front of the Main building.
- Middle School teachers, grades 3 and 4 teachers, and Main building staff not parking out front will park in the Farmhouse lot
- PACE staff will park on the Farmhouse driveway