Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
- To act as a service organization that enhances the academic, social, and overall learning environment and experience for the students; furthers the interests of the school; promotes fellowship among parents, teachers and students; and provides Bear Creek with assistance at social and other functions.
- To capitalize on the gifts and strengths of parents by encouraging involvement and coordinating parent volunteerism.
- To support the overall Bear Creek philosophy and promote unity of the school.
- To generate funds through various fundraising activities to enhance and enrich the Bear Creek school community.
PTF would like to give a big thank you the Toni family of A Platinum Events for providing the amazing lunch for all teachers and staff at the end of Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week on April 5. Also a huge thank you to Annette Clark for providing the beautiful flower arrangements located throughout the campus.
Eric Ode, a local author and entertainer, will be visiting grades K-4 on Friday, April 12. He will speak at a K-4 assembly and lead three writing workshops. Signed copies of seven of Mr. Ode’s books and two of his CDs are available for preorder. Order forms are due by Monday, April 8. This visiting author event is sponsored by your PTF.
Teacher and staff appreciation week is April 1-5, sponsored by your PTF. If you would like to participate, we encourage you and your children to write notes expressing your admiration and gratitude to teachers, specialists, and staff members. Read more to see what PTF has scheduled throughout the week.
Click "Read more" for all the details about how to donate items to or where/when to purchase items at PTF's used uniform "flash" sale before Spring Break!
Let's break bread together! All students, parents, faculty, and staff are invited to this free all-school breakfast on Wednesday, January 30, 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m., in the Main Commons. Please RSVP online for planning purposes. Catered by A Platinum Event and sponsored by your PTF.
All parents, guardians, and teachers are members of the PTF. Annual dues are collected with (re)enrollment to help defray the costs associated with PTF expenses from which all students benefit.
- Middle School and Upper School (grades 7-12) - $45.00 per student
- Lower School and Early Middle School (grades K-6) - $25.00 per student
- Preschool (P3-P5) - $15.00 per student
Every year our Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) works hard to enrich the Bear Creek community. PTF sponsors numerous events that help build a community among parents, faculty and students. Parents are encouraged to get involved by using their gifts and talents. Your PTF conducts one primary fund raising events each year, the Lower School Walk-a-thon as well as passive fundraisers.
With the dues and the funds raised, PTF is able to sponsor and bless the Bear Creek community with events and gifts including, but not limited to these items.
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation
- Fall Party
- Field Day
- Enrichment Assemblies (e.g. Visiting Author)
- Playground Equipment
- Art Docents
- Classroom Equipment
- Moms In Prayer
- Wholeness in Christ
- Student Leadership Conferences
- Class Spirit T-shirts
- Used Uniform Sale
- President: Laura McCloskey (lauraMcCloskey20@gmail.com)
- Vice President: Torie Luedke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer: Jeff Davis (email@example.com)
- Jenn Aviles (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Judy Bernard (email@example.com)
- Nicole Holmes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jill Jani (email@example.com)
- Jody Jensen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diane Martin (email@example.com)
- Leslie Mayer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lisa Melton (email@example.com)
- Amanda Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jennifer Weed (email@example.com)