Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
- To act as a service organization that enhances the academic, social, and overall learning environment and experience for the students; furthers the interests of the school; promotes fellowship among parents, teachers and students; and provides Bear Creek with assistance at social and other functions.
- To capitalize on the gifts and strengths of parents by encouraging involvement and coordinating parent volunteerism.
- To support the overall Bear Creek philosophy and promote unity of the school.
- To generate funds through various fundraising activities to enhance and enrich the Bear Creek school community.
Click "Read more" for all the details about how to donate items to or where/when to purchase items at PTF's used uniform "flash" sale after Thanksgiving!
The winner in the October Box Tops drawing was Avera S., grade 2. She wins a $5 gift card to Target. Read more for details on how you can support the school and your child can win next month.
We look forward to giving students the Walk-a-thon results in Chapel on October 23. Missed the deadline? No problem. Go ahead and turn in the envelope, and it will get counted! Don't forget to apply for employer matching volunteer hours and donations too. Thank you!
The winner in the September Box Tops drawing was Grady W., grade 3. He wins a $5 gift card to Target. Read more for details on how you can support the school and your child can win next month. Submit your box tops by October 31.
We could not have done it without you. Donations are due next Friday, October 12 at 8:40 a.m. If a class has 100% participation (i.e. all students turn in their pledge envelopes), then the class receives a free dress day. Thank you again for supporting your PTF.
All parents, guardians, and teachers are members of the PTF. Annual dues are collected with (re)enrollment to help defray the costs associated with PTF expenses from which all students benefit.
- Middle School and Upper School (grades 7-12) - $45.00 per student
- Lower School and Early Middle School (grades K-6) - $25.00 per student
- Preschool (P3-P5) - $15.00 per student
Every year our Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) works hard to enrich the Bear Creek community. PTF sponsors numerous events that help build a community among parents, faculty and students. Parents are encouraged to get involved by using their gifts and talents. Your PTF conducts one primary fund raising events each year, the Lower School Walk-a-thon as well as passive fundraisers.
With the dues and the funds raised, PTF is able to sponsor and bless the Bear Creek community with events and gifts including, but not limited to these items.
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation
- Fall Party
- Field Day
- Enrichment Assemblies (e.g. Visiting Author)
- Playground Equipment
- Art Docents
- Classroom Equipment
- Moms In Prayer
- Wholeness in Christ
- Student Leadership Conferences
- Class Spirit T-shirts
- Used Uniform Sale
- President: Laura McCloskey (lauraMcCloskey20@gmail.com)
- Vice President: Torie Luedke (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Jeff Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jenn Aviles (email@example.com)
- Judy Bernard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nicole Holmes (email@example.com)
- Jill Jani (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jody Jensen (email@example.com)
- Diane Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Leslie Mayer (email@example.com)
- Lisa Melton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Amanda Smith (email@example.com)
- Jennifer Weed (firstname.lastname@example.org)