On March 2 at the National Speech & Debate Association (NSDA) Puget Sound District Championship Tournament in Vancouver, WA, each of Bear Creek's eight competing forensics team members finished as a finalist in at least one event and as a qualifier or an alternate for the National Speech & Debate Tournament which will be held June 16-21 in Dallas, TX.
- Jack McDonough and Yasmin Wadhwani, seniors: District Champions and National qualifiers in Duo Interpretation
- Lauren Shen, junior: National qualifier in Informative Speaking
- Christina Stepin, sophomore: World Schools Debate qualifier, first alternate in Humorous Interpretation
- Alicia Stepin, senior: World Schools Debate qualifier, second alternate in Humorous Interpretation
- Kate McDonough, sophomore: first alternate in Program Oral Interpretation
- Sherwin Dai and Kevin Yan, sophomores: second alternates in Duo Interpretation