Lower School students may order lunch in their classrooms each morning. Students may purchase a complete hot entree or deli lunch (see price list above) with a choice of:
- the hot entree of the day, or
- an all-natural meat ((turkey, chicken, ham, and uncured bacon) deli sandwich with baked chips or Goldfish crackers, or
- a bistro entree salad with various all-natural meat toppings, or
- a wrap (either chicken Caesar or turkey/bacon/ranch).
- Papa John's pizza will be served on the first Friday of every month.
Two protein a la carte options are available:
- hard-boiled egg
- cheese stick
Complete lunches include fresh salad, choice of beverage (regular or organic milk, regular or organic chocolate milk, juice, water), and dessert (yogurt, fresh fruit, or fruit cup). Organic milk options add $1.00 to cost of complete lunch.
Early Middle School students may purchase a complete hot entree or deli lunch (see price list above) with a choice of:
- the hot entree of the day, or
- an all-natural meat ((turkey, chicken, ham, and uncured bacon) deli sandwich, or
- a bistro entree salad with various all-natural meat toppings.
Complete lunches include fresh salad and choice of beverage (regular or organic milk, regular or organic chocolate milk, juice, water). Organic milk options add $1.00 to cost of complete lunch.
Alternately, Early Middle School students may purchase lunch items a la carte and/or add a la carte items to the complete lunch. A la carte items will be charged separately.
Middle School and Upper School students have various a la carte options (see price list above) such as:
- hot entrees,
- hot or cold grab-and-go items,
- bistro bar all-natural deli sandwiches,
- gourmet wraps, and
- fresh entree and side salads.
Before the school day begins, the following breakfast items are available for purchase:
- Pita and hummus
- Croissants with butter
- We also have:
- Hot breakfast (pancake or French toast with bacon and a drink)
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Yogurt parfaits
- Bagels and cream cheese
- Power drinks
- Hot chocolate
- Apple juice
- Orange juice
The goal of any kitchen should be to please its customers. We, the staff of The Bear Creek School Food Services program, make food quality our first goal. We also want to engage students with creative dishes and theme-based meals. Finally, we want parents to rest-assured that we are dedicated to providing nutritious and delicious food on a daily basis.
We also strive to offer items that accommodate food allergies and sensitivities. While we cannot tailor every meal to one or two students, we often provide gluten-free alternatives and a wide variety of options to suit anyone's preference or need. We indicate "GF" options as well as allergy information on the daily menu whenever possible. Our kitchens are completely peanut-free, and tree nuts are only present in clearly-labeled, sealed packages. All-natural meats are served in the deli/bistro bar.
Lunch service is available each school day at Redmond Campus. Additionally, breakfast is served from 7:45 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. on regular school days. Later in the morning, we are open for Middle School and Upper School students to purchase items during their morning breaks. Whenever possible, we try to keep our doors open for students to purchase snacks throughout the school day.