Parents of students in grades 5-12 are invited to Smartphone Sanity Training with David Eaton, co-founder of Axis. Learn how to put boundaries on your kids' phones while increasing trust. Learn about the 7 Smartphone Domains and 4 Essential Smartphone Conversations.
Smartphone Sanity Training will provide parents with the practical moves their family needs to make to restore balance to their relationship with technology and each other. This parent session will cover the following topics:
- What age you should provide your child with a smartphone and what to do if you already have
- How to effectively use the iOS 12 Parental Controls and Google Family Link
- How to maintain a positive relationship while controlling your child's phone access
- The Seven Domains of Smartphone Accountability
- Third party filtering and monitoring apps for your family to use
- The biggest smartphone sneaks and sneaky apps
- Four important Biblical conversations that will help you grow in trust with your preteen and teen as you set phone boundaries
Smartphone Sanity Training will help you gain control while increasing your heart connection with your kids.
David is an engaging and thoughtful communicator, and his session will include tons of relevant research and tips for helping parents engage their children and teens in this important part of their lives. Every year Axis speaks to 20,000+ students face-to-face and every week Axis' digital products equip 50,000+ pastors, parents, grandparents, and teachers with current, relevant information that gives insight and support into a teen’s world.