The PTF is pleased to collect items for a fall online Used Uniform Sale and is taking your donations. Donations are what makes the Used Uniform Sale possible—thank you for supporting the PTF!
Donation Dates: Monday, June 5 – Friday, June 16, and Monday, August 28 – Friday, September 8, drop off items in bins at the Farmhouse in the gravel parking lot or under the stairs in the Main building.
Uniform Items Accepted: We are collecting freshly laundered uniform items in like-new or gently worn condition. We can only accept the following DENNIS-brand or Tommy Hilfiger-brand items:
- Polos – green, navy, or white with school logo
- Blazers – navy
- Cardigans, sweaters, and vests – green or navy with school logo
- Fleece jackets/vests and sweatshirts – navy with school logo
- Polo dresses – navy with school logo
- Jumpers, shifts, skirts, and skorts – Christopher plaid, khaki, or navy
- Pants and shorts – khaki or navy
Sale Dates: Monday, September 18, at 9:00 a.m. – Friday, September 22, at 9:00 p.m.
Pick-up Date: Wednesday, September 27, from 8:35 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.