Upper School Spirit Week is an annual tradition when our students participate in themed dress* days and off-the-wall competitions that foster fun and community spirit.
- Monday – Soccer Moms vs. BBQ Dads Day
- Tuesday – Tacky Tourist Day
- Wednesday – Comfy/Cozy Day
- Thursday – Dynamic Duo Day (team up with one or more friends in coordinated outfits or costumes)
- Friday – Everything but a Backpack** Day (use something creative to carry all your stuff)
* All costumes and items worn/used during Spirit Week must meet the school’s expectations for appropriate free dress.
** Whatever container you use must be small and light enough to be carried upstairs and fit through doors.