A Boy's Guide to Growing Up Subscribe to Alerts
Wesley Choir Room, Upper School
Boys in grades 4 – 6 and their parents are invited to this parent/son class ($30) covering issues related to puberty.
- For boys to understand normal growth and development, including the physical and emotional changes that happen during puberty.
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology of the human reproductive system and human reproduction.
- To provide answers to the how, why, and when questions related to a growing body.
- How to maintain a healthy body through personal hygiene, healthy living, and making good choices.
- To assist parents in communicating the right information to their children as they enter puberty.
Sign up online for the Father/Son gender-separated class.