A Girl's Guide to Growing Up Subscribe to Alerts
Wesley Choir Room, Upper School
Girls in grades 4 – 6 and their parents are invited to this parent/daughter class ($30) covering issues related to puberty.
- For girls to understand normal growth and development, including the physical and emotional changes that happen during puberty.
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology of the human reproductive system and human reproduction.
- Learn about the menstrual cycle, what to expect during a period, and how to manage it.
- How to maintain a healthy body through personal hygiene, healthy living, and making good choices.
- To assist parents in communicating the right information to their children as they enter puberty.
Sign up online for the Mother/Daughter gender-separated class.