An Evening of Honors
Nagel Commons and Diamond Performing Arts Center
This special evening celebrating the Class of 2023 is for seniors and their immediate families.
A few notes about the evening.
- Families are invited to arrive at 5:15 p.m. for an informal reception. Hors d'oeuvres and desserts will be served.
- The ceremony follows at 6:00 p.m. in the Diamond Performing Arts Center (no food or drink allowed).
- Dress code: Conservative dressy attire for our senior class ladies. Dress shirts, ties, and dress pants or slacks for our senior class men. Jackets are not required but would be appropriate for this event.
- An Evening of Honors will be recorded; copies will be distributed to senior class families this summer along with a recording of Commencement.
- Parents are free to photograph or video the seniors as the awards are presented. A Bear Creek photographer will also be present and will have photos available online within a few days of the event.