An Evening of Honors CHANGED: Location has been changed.
Diamond Performing Arts Center
This special evening celebrating the class of 2022 is for seniors and their immediate families.
- Guests may enter the Upper School through either the main entrance or Nagel Commons doors on the north side of the building at 5:30 p.m., and the program will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. Seating is not assigned.
- Parking is available at both the Upper School and Main building, and there is a lighted footpath connecting the two buildings. Please do not park on the street. Please arrive in plenty of time to park and for your family to make its way to the Upper School. Seniors may arrive with their families and will begin the evening seated on the stage.
- Each guest must complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to entering the building. (Submit the form online as early as 5:00 a.m. on June 9.)
A few notes about the evening:
- Each senior may bring up to 8 guests (register online), but seating is not assigned. Other guests may watch the Livestream.
- Dress code: Conservative dressy attire for our senior class ladies. Dress shirts, ties, and dress pants or slacks for our senior class men. Jackets are not required but would be appropriate for this event. Please keep the grassy venue in mind when choosing footwear.
- An Evening of Honors will be recorded; copies will be distributed to senior class families this summer along with a recording of Commencement.
- Parents are free to photograph or video the seniors as the awards are presented. A Bear Creek photographer will also be present and will have photos available online after the event.