2020 – 2021
Note: The WIAA has modified the 2020 – 2021 sports season calendar and dates are subject to change per State guidelines. Check back again for additional information.
- Organized team activities may begin on September 28 for students who have completed all the requirements in the health portal, including a sports physical.
- The start of fall sports has been delayed until spring (Season 3).
- The first sports season (Season 2) for the Grizzlies will tentatively begin December 28 with basketball and cheer, and registration will open in late November (hopefully).
- Spring sports (Season 4) are tentatively scheduled to begin in late April.
Fees, Deadlines, and quick FactS
Expand the sections below for a list of sports played each season, important dates and deadlines, standard fees, and "Quick Facts" for each varsity sport with more information about additional expenses, equipment, uniforms, optional gear, expected travel, and overnight activities, etc.
- Physical Examination
- Upper School Sports Registration Fee (grades 9 – 12)
- Upper School Season 2 (Winter Sports)
- Upper School Season 3 (Fall Sports)
- Upper School Season 4 (Spring Sports)
- Middle School Sports Registration Fee (grades 6 – 8)
- Middle School Fall Sports
- Middle School Winter Sports
- Middle School Spring Sports