Fees, Deadlines, and quick FactS
Expand the sections below for a list of sports played each season, important dates and deadlines, standard fees, and "Quick Facts" for each varsity sport with more information about additional expenses, equipment, uniforms, optional gear, expected travel, and overnight activities, etc.
- Physical Examination
- Upper School Sports Registration Fee (grades 9-12)
- Upper School Fall Sports
- Upper School Winter Sports
- Upper School Spring Sports
- Middle School Sports Registration Fee (grades 6-8)
- Middle School Fall Sports
- Middle School Winter Sports
- Middle School Spring Sports
Ensure that your child has a current Physical Examination Form on file with the Athletics Department. A physician should complete this form during your child's physical exam. This form is valid for two years from the date of exam. If you have questions regarding when your child's physical expires, please contact Assistant Athletics Director Ryan Byram (firstname.lastname@example.org).
International student-athletes may receive the sports physical exam in their home countries with their own doctors, however this Physical Examination Form must be completed in English.
How to submit your child's physician-signed and dated Physical Examination Form. Only forms that signed and dated by a physician are valid:
- (preferred) Scan the form and email to Assistant Athletics Director Ryan Byram (email@example.com).
- If you can't scan it, please submit it to Athletics Department staff in the Athletics Office in the gym. If you can't submit form personally to Coach Pohlman, Coach Byram, or Trainer Mike, please leave it in lock box outside the Athletics Office door.
Note: Please do not submit the History Form which is you may fill out for your physician's reference.
Registration Fee: $200 per sport
Most sports have additional fees (see season details below) with varying fees for new and returning players (i.e. students who played on the same Bear Creek varsity or JV team last year in grades 9-11).
Refunds will not be given after the team selection process has concluded.
Registration Deadline: August 9, 2018
Practices Begin: August 20, 2018
Grade Check: October 5, 2018
- Boys Cross Country $380 includes $200 registration fee plus rain jacket and pants; returning US runners may deduct $180 ($200)
- Girls Cross Country $380 includes $200 registration fee plus rain jacket and pants; returning US runners may deduct $180 ($200)
- Boys Golf $350 includes $200 registration fee plus $150 for practice rounds on par 3 course, range balls, and uniform polo shirt
- Girls Soccer $200
- Boys Tennis $280 includes $200 registration fee plus uniform shirt and sweatshirt; returning US players may deduct $80 ($200)
- Girls Volleyball $450 includes $200 registration fee plus backpack, warm-up jacket and pants, hoody, and additional T-shirts; returning US players may deduct $225 ($225 includes reg fee plus T-shirts)
Registration Deadline: October 26, 2018
Practices Begin: November 12, 2018
Grade Check: November 30, 2018
- Boys Basketball $200
- Girls Basketball $200
- Cheer $918 includes $200 registration fee plus uniform skirt, monogrammed shell, monogrammed warm-up jacket, monogrammed polar fleece jacket, pants, shorts, shoes, ribbon, and pom poms; returning US cheerleaders may deduct $718 ($200)
Registration Deadline: February 8, 2019
Practices Begin: February 25, 2019
Grade Check: March 22, 2019
- Boys Baseball (together with Overlake) $320 includes $200 registration fee plus practice gear and miscellaneous team expenses; returning US players may deduct $50 ($270)
- Girls Golf $350 includes $200 registration fee plus $150 for practice rounds on par 3 course, range balls, and uniform polo shirt
- Boys Soccer $250 includes $200 registration fee plus long-sleeve warm-up shirt
- Girls Tennis $280 includes $200 registration fee plus uniform tank, long-sleeve T-shirt, and short-sleeve T-shirt
- Boys Track & Field $200
- Girls Track & Field $200