Welcoming all future Grizzlies cheerleaders!
All preschool and K – 2 students are invited to cheer at an upcoming home basketball game with the Grizzlies cheer squad!
Practice on Thursday, January 23
Junior cheerleaders work with the Grizzlies cheer squad in the Upper School from 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Activities on Thursday include learning a couple of cheers, playing games, and more.
- Preschool and 2/3-K students should be dropped off at 3:30 p.m. in Upper School's band and choir rooms.
- After school full-day students in grades K – 2 will be escorted to the Upper School's band and choir rooms for practice at 3:30 p.m.
- Parents should pick up students at 5:00 p.m.
Game on Friday, January 24
Junior cheerleaders will sit together in the bleachers and cheer during the girls varsity basketball game. Wear green and gold!
- Parents and students should arrive in the gym in the Main Building at 5:15 p.m. and will cheer during the girls varsity basketball game through halftime.
- Pompoms provided for the event.
Questions? Contact Assistant Athletics Director Ryan Byram at firstname.lastname@example.org.