Welcoming all future Grizzlies cheerleaders!
All preschool and K-2 students are invited to cheer at an upcoming home basketball game with the Grizzlies cheer squad!
Practice on Monday, January 14
Junior cheerleaders work with the Grizzlies cheer squad in the Upper School from 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Activities on Monday include learn a couple of cheers, play games, and make some posters.
- Preschool and 2/3-K students should be dropped off at 3:30 p.m. in Nagel Commons at the Upper School and picked up at 5:00 p.m.
- Students in grades K-2 will be escorted to the Nagel Commons at the Upper School for practice after school.
- Parents should pick up students at 5:00 p.m.
Game on Tuesday, January 15
Junior cheerleaders will sit together in the bleachers and cheer during the girls varsity basketball game. Wear green and gold!
- Parents and students should arrive in the gym in the Main Building at 5:45 p.m. and will cheer during the girls varsity basketball game through halftime.
- Pompoms provided for the event.
Questions? Contact Assistant Athletics Director Ryan Byram at email@example.com.