Tuition Assistance FAQs
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Tuition Assistance
- What types of tuition assistance does Bear Creek offer?
- How is tuition assistance determined?
- Should I apply for assistance?
- Will I receive the same tuition assistance next year?
- How do I begin the process?
- What forms must we complete?
- What additional documentation is required to complete the tuition assistance application?
- Whom may I call for help?
- When will I receive notification of my tuition assistance award?
- What if I have other children applying to or attending tuition-charging institutions? Must I apply for tuition assistance from those schools also?
- I have decided to go back to school while my child is at Bear Creek. Will it affect my tuition assistance?
- I am an international student, am I eligible for tuition assistance?
- I am divorced or no longer living with my child's other parent. Will Bear Creek still expect both parents to be a part of the application for tuition assistance?
- What if my family has experienced a unique hardship?
- I may remarry or establish a permanent relationship with another adult. Will that person's financial circumstances be considered in the tuition assistance allocation for my child?
- What if my student must withdraw from school?
- What is the process for paying the remaining tuition balance?
- What if my number of children attending Bear Creek or another tuition-charging institution changes?