Tuition and Fees
Affording a Bear Creek Education
Ensuring that Bear Creek is accessible to a wide spectrum of students and families will continue to enrich our learning environment and contribute to the strength and quality of the educational experience. In the 2022 – 2023 academic year, Bear Creek awarded over $2.4 million in need-based assistance to approximately 25% of the K – 12 student population.
P3 – Two Half-Days
P3 – Three Half-Days
P4 – Three Half-Days
P4 – Four Half-Days
P5 – Five Half-Days
- Enrollment Fee: $300 per student. This fee is due each year to reserve a space upon enrollment. (Non-refundable)
|Kindergarten – 2/3-Day
Two full days (Tu,Th) and three mornings (M,W,F)
|Kindergarten – Full-Day||$26,970||$2,697|
|Grades 1 – 6||$26,970||$2,697|
|Grades 7 – 12||$32,590||$3,259|
- Enrollment Fee: $300 per student or $500 per Form I-20 student. This fee is due each year to reserve a space upon enrollment. (Non-refundable)
- Facility Fee: $2,000 per family. This is an annual fee for K – 12 students which funds the yearly cost of facility maintenance and improvements. It is due with monthly tuition payments or in full by May 5, 2023. (Non-refundable)
- Division Fee:
- $100 per student in grades K – 6 includes PTF dues and field trips
- $300 per student in grades 7 – 8 includes PTF and ASB dues, and book rental fees
- $500 per student in grades 9 – 12 includes PTF and ASB dues, book rental fees, and student-issued Microsoft Surface
- Senior Fee: $325 per student in grade 12. This fee covers Senior Blast Trip, cap and gown, and Commencement recording.
- Form I-20 Student Fees: Additional Form I-20 student fees apply.
Additional fees may include AP exams, yearbook, competitions, learning aids, athletics participation, etc. These fees are subject to change and are due from time to time, throughout the year.
- Payment in Full: All students (except Form I-20 students) receive a 2.0% tuition discount if tuition is paid in full before May 5, 2023. No tuition discounts apply for Form I-20 students.
- Ten Equal Monthly Payments: The Bear Creek School uses a tuition remittance program called FACTS for the ten-month tuition and/or fee payment option. Payment is due on fifth (5th) of each month (May 2023 – February 2024). The annual fee for FACTS is $50. Monthly payment option not available for Form I-20 students.
- Tuition insurance is recommended and is available through a number of insurance companies, including but not limited to A.W.G. Dewar Inc. Tuition Refund Plan. The A.W.G. Dewar Inc. plan provides an opportunity to insure tuition in the event of withdrawal under certain circumstances. Be sure to read the policy carefully to make sure you understand the terms, conditions, and dates of coverage. For more information about the Dewar plan, please read the brochure.
- The Bear Creek School has negotiated a premium of 2.1% of the annual tuition (less tuition assistance, scholarships, and discounts) with A.W.G. Dewar Inc.’s Tuition Refund Plan. If you choose to participate in the A.W.G. Dewar Inc. plan and indicate this choice on your child’s Enrollment Contract, your tuition insurance payment(s) will be included with your choice of payment schedule.
The Bear Creek School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, or scholarship, athletics, and other school-administered programs.