Tuition and Fees
Affording a Bear Creek Education
Ensuring that Bear Creek is accessible to a wide spectrum of students and families will continue to enrich our learning environment and contribute to the strength and quality of the educational experience. In the 2019 – 2020 academic year, Bear Creek awarded over $2.5 million in need-based assistance to 25% of the K – 12 student population.
Learn more about scholarships, tuition assistance and grants, and our sibling subsidy program (for families with more than one student enrolled in grades K – 12). Families with students in grades K – 12 are eligible to apply for tuition assistance.
2020 – 2021 Preschool Tuition and Fee Schedule
P3 – Two Days
P3 – Three Days
P4 – Three Days
P4 – Four Days
P5 – Five Days
- Enrollment Fee: $300 per student. This fee is due each year to reserve a space upon enrollment. (Non-refundable)
2020 – 2021 K – 12 Tuition and Fee Schedule
Kindergarten – 2/3 Day
|Kindergarten – Full Day||$22,975||$2,297.50|
|Grades 1 – 6||$22,975||$2,297.50|
|Grades 7 – 12||$27,750||$2,775.00|
- Enrollment Fee: $300 per student or $500 per Form I-20 student. This fee is due each year to reserve a space upon enrollment. (Non-refundable)
- Facility Fee: $2,000 per family. This is an annual fee for K – 12 students which funds the yearly cost of facility maintenance and improvements. It is due with monthly tuition payments or in full by May 5, 2020. (Non-refundable)
- Division Fee:
- $100 per student in grades K – 6 includes PTF dues and field trips
- $300 per student in grades 7 – 8 includes PTF and ASB dues, and book rental fees
- $500 per student in grades 9 – 12 includes PTF and ASB dues, book rental fees, and student issued Microsoft Surface
- Senior Fee: $325 per student in grade 12. This fee covers Senior Blast Trip, cap and gown rental, and Commencement video.
- Form I-20 Student Fees: Additional Form I-20 student fees apply.
Additional fees may include: AP exams, yearbook, competitions, learning aids, athletics participation, etc. These fees are subject to change and are due from time to time, throughout the year.
Tuition and Fee Payment Options
- Payment in Full: All students (except Form I-20 students) receive a 2.0% tuition discount if tuition is paid in full before May 5, 2020. No tuition discounts apply for Form I-20 students.
- Ten Equal Monthly Payments: The Bear Creek School uses a tuition remittance program called FACTS for the ten-month tuition and/or fee payment option. Payment is due on fifth (5th) of each month (May 2020 – February 2021). The annual fee for FACTS is $45. Monthly payment option not available for Form I-20 students.
- Tuition insurance is recommended and is available through a number of insurance companies, including but not limited to A.W.G. Dewar Inc. Tuition Refund Plan. The A.W.G. Dewar Inc. plan provides an opportunity to insure tuition in the event of withdrawal under certain circumstances. Be sure to read the policy carefully to make sure you understand the terms, conditions, and dates of coverage. For more information about the Dewar plan, please read the brochure.
- The Bear Creek School has negotiated a premium of 1.9% of the annual tuition (less tuition assistance, scholarships, and discounts) with A.W.G. Dewar Inc.’s Tuition Refund Plan. If you choose to participate in the A.W.G. Dewar Inc. plan and indicate this choice on your child’s Enrollment Contract, your tuition insurance payment(s) will be included with your choice of payment schedule.
The Bear Creek School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.