Ready to apply? We’re ready too!
2022 – 2023 school year
We are still accepting applications for the 2022 – 2023 school year for the following grade levels. Depending on when you apply, there still may be space availability.
- Preschool (limited availability in some classes)
- Eighth grade
- Tenth grade
- Eleventh grade (case-by-case basis)
We are currently at capacity in the grade levels listed below; however, if you still would still like to apply, please contact us before submitting an online application so that we may discuss your options.
- P3 (3 mornings)
- P5 (5 mornings)
- Full-day kindergarten
- 2/3-day kindergarten (two full days, three half days)
- First grade
- Second grade
- Third grade
- Fourth grade
- Fifth grade
- Sixth grade
- Seventh grade
- Ninth grade
Our online application for the 2023 – 2024 school year will open in October 2022.
To begin your child’s application, please create an account (step 1 below). A username and password will be emailed to you which will allow you to log in to your child’s Admission Portal (step 2 below). If you need assistance with your username or application, please email us at email@example.com, and we will gladly assist you. A limited number of on-campus tours are available to applicant parents; you can book a tour on your child's admission portal after beginning your child's application.
2023 – 2024 School Year
- Monday, December 12, 2022: Application deadline for siblings of currently enrolled Bear Creek students (all required items submitted), Note: Current Bear Creek families, applying for a sibling who is not currently enrolled, should use their Veracross username and password to log in to the Admission Portal.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023: Last date to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) if applying for a Price Scholarship (grade 9 applicants only).
- Monday, January 23, 2023: Application deadline for all other applicants (all required items submitted).
- You are welcome to submit an application after the above dates, as we continue to accept and enroll students on a rolling basis until full enrollment has been achieved.
Tuition assistance enables The Bear Creek School to enroll mission-fit students who would not otherwise have access to an independent school education because of financial constraints. Our tuition assistance program assists families with domestic students in grades K – 12. Please note, applying for admission to Bear Creek and applying for tuition assistance are two separate processes. The tuition assistance application must be submitted at the same time you submit your child’s application for admission. See Tuition Assistance and Grants for the link to the Financial Aid Application, deadlines, and other important information. You are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org with tuition assistance related questions.