Application Requirements and Deadlines
For 2020 – 2021 Enrollment
We are now accepting applications for the 2020 – 2021 school year—we hope you apply! All required application items are listed in your child’s Admission Portal; however the sections below summarize the items necessary for a complete application. All items must be submitted/completed before our Admissions Committee will review and make an admission decision.
Note: Scholarship applicants have additional requirements beyond those listed below. See Scholarships for information about each specific scholarship.
All application items listed above must be completed in order to receive an admission decision. Admission decisions will be emailed:
- P3, P4, P5: Beginning mid to late January. If applying after January 24, admission decisions will be made on a rolling basis until full enrollment is achieved.
- Grades K – 12: Beginning mid to late January for siblings and between February 13, 2020 and March 13, 2020 for others (non-siblings); rolling decisions thereafter. If applying after January 24, admission decisions will be made on a rolling basis until full enrollment is achieved.
Admission decisions are based on the strength of each applicant’s overall application compared with the overall pool of applicants. Parents or legal guardians will receive one of three admission decision notifications:
- Accepted – Applicant meets Bear Creek’s admission criteria, and enrollment will be offered.
- Candidate Pool – Applicant meets Bear Creek’s admission criteria, but the number of qualified applicants exceeds class capacity. If/when openings in a class occur, a qualified applicant will be selected from the Candidate Pool and offered admission. Those we are unable to accommodate will be given the opportunity to convert their applications forward to the next grade level in the following academic year. Updated information will be required, however certain items will be waived.
- Denied – Applicant does not meet Bear Creek’s admission criteria and enrollment will not be offered.