Application Requirements and Deadlines
For 2020 – 2021 Enrollment
We are still accepting applications for the 2020 – 2021 school year—we hope you apply! Please email us at email@example.com to inquire about space availability.
Our online application for admission for the 2021 – 2022 school year will be available late September/early October. All required application items are listed in your child’s Admission Portal; however the sections below summarize the items necessary for a complete application. All items must be submitted/completed before our Admissions Committee will review and make an admission decision.
Note: Scholarship applicants have additional requirements beyond those listed below. See Scholarships for information about each specific scholarship.
All application items listed above must be completed in order to receive an admission decision. Admission decisions for the 2021 – 2022 school year will be emailed:
- Beginning mid to late January 2021 (continuing in February and March): Preschool (P3, P4, P5)
- January 19, 2021: For most siblings of current Bear Creek students
- February 11, 2021: Grade 9 and above
- March 12, 2021: Kindergarten – grade 8 (at our discretion, we may make some decisions earlier)
We make rolling admission decisions after the above dates, depending on space availability.
Admission decisions are based on the strength of each applicant’s overall application compared with the overall pool of applicants. Parents or legal guardians will receive one of three admission decision notifications:
- Accepted – Applicant meets Bear Creek’s admission criteria, and enrollment will be offered.
- Candidate Pool – Applicant meets Bear Creek’s admission criteria, but the number of qualified applicants exceeds class capacity. If/when openings in a class occur, a qualified applicant will be selected from the Candidate Pool and offered admission. Those we are unable to accommodate will be given the opportunity to convert their applications forward to the next grade level in the following academic year. Updated information will be required, however certain items will be waived.
- Denied – Applicant does not meet Bear Creek’s admission criteria and enrollment will not be offered.