Reserving Common-Use Space
- 1. What are the common-use spaces?
- 2. When do I need to submit an Event Request Form (ERF)?
- 3. You do NOT need an ERF if:
- 4. What are the steps required to complete an ERF accurately and correctly?
- 5. What steps do I take if I need to reserve a common-use space but do not need any set-up, audio-visual, technical assistance, publication or reservation for an outside group?
- 6. What do I need to do if there is a date change or other changes related to the event?