Apply now for the 2024 – 2025 school year!
Starting an application early (October, November, December) is highly recommended. Please keep in mind interview dates fill quickly, so please schedule these early via the Admission Portal. The application deadline for first round decisions is January 22, 2024. We continue to accept applications after this date and offer enrollment on a rolling basis until class capacity is achieved.
For 2024 – 2025 Enrollment
P3 Classes: Children must be three years of age by August 31, 2024, and toilet trained.
- 2 mornings, T/TH, 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. This class is designed and recommended for younger three-year-olds who will turn four between January and August 2025.
- 3 mornings, M/W/F, 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
P4 Classes: Children must be four years of age by August 31, 2024, and toilet trained.
- 3 mornings, M/W/TH, 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- 4 mornings, M/T/W/TH, 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
P5 Classes: Children must be five years of age by January 1, 2025, and toilet trained.
- 5 mornings, M/T/W/TH/F, 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Online application form
- Parent short answers
- Preschool questionnaire
- Parent and child interview – Unless other arrangements are made, preschool interviews take place at our Valley Campus
- $50 application fee
- If the applicant is not a United States citizen, submit a copy of United States government-approved documents (e.g., green card or visa)
All application items listed above must be completed in order to receive an admission decision. P3, P4, and P5 admission decisions will be emailed beginning mid-late January. Applications are accepted after January 22, 2024, and admission decisions will be made on a rolling basis until full enrollment is achieved.
Admission decisions are based on the strength of each applicant’s overall application compared with the overall pool of applicants. Parents or legal guardians will receive one of three admission decision notifications:
- Accepted – Applicant meets Bear Creek’s admission criteria, and enrollment will be offered.
- Candidate Pool – Applicant meets Bear Creek’s admission criteria, but the number of qualified applicants exceeds class capacity. If/When openings in a class occur, a qualified applicant will be selected from the Candidate Pool and offered admission. Applicants are selected from the Candidate Pool based on a variety of factors including but not limited to the comparative strength of other candidates in the Pool (not length of time). If a candidate is not offered admission by the beginning of the school year, he/she is welcome to reapply for the following school year by submitting a new online application for admission.
- Denied – Applicant does not meet Bear Creek’s admission criteria and enrollment will not be offered.
P3 – Two Half-Days
P3 – Three Half-Days
P4 – Three Half-Days
P4 – Four Half-Days
P5 – Five Half-Days
- Enrollment Fee: $300 per student. This fee is due each year to reserve a space upon enrollment. (Non-refundable)