If your child (preschool – grade 12) will be late, absent, or picked up early, please inform the school.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or
- Call the school (425-898-1720) and leave a voicemail message or speak with the Attendance Coordinator
If a student is absent and unexcused (i.e., we did not receive prior notification), we will attempt to contact his or her parents via email and phone to ensure the child is not expected to be at school. If we are unable to contact parents, we will call the emergency contacts on file for the student.
If there is a change in your K – 8 child's regular dismissal routine (e.g., normally he/she goes home with mom, but today a neighbor will pick him/her up), please email this information to the following three people:
- Attendance Coordinator (email@example.com)
- Your child's homeroom or advisory teacher
- Lower School Division Assistant Cady Reimer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Middle School Division Assistant Suzanne Grant (email@example.com), as appropriate
Note: Anyone who is allowed to pick up your child at school must be listed as a Pickup Contact on your Household Profile. Log in on the Parent Portal to update your Household Profile.
If your child has any symptoms of illness, please leave details in your email or phone message regarding your child's symptoms: fever? rash? vomiting? congestion? coughing? etc. The school nurse will follow up if necessary. See also Bear Creek Illness Policies.