If your child will be late, absent, or picked up early, please inform the school.
Redmond Campus Students
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or
- Call the school (425-898-1720) and leave a voicemail message or speak with the Attendance Coordinator
If a student is absent and unexcused (i.e. we did not receive prior notification), we will attempt to contact his or her parents via email and phone to ensure the child is not expected to be at school. If we are unable to contact parents, we will call the emergency contacts on file for the student.
If there is a change in your K – 6 child's regular dismissal routine (e.g. he/she normally rides the bus, but won't today, or he/she normally has sports practice, but today will ride the bus), please email this information to the following three people:
- Attendance Coordinator (email@example.com)
- Your child's teacher
- Lower School Division Assistant Cady Reimer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Early Middle School Division Assistant Carol Willard (email@example.com), as appropriate
Valley Campus Students
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or
- Call the school (425-885-9401) and leave a voicemail message or speak with the office staff
If your child is sick, please ensure that you leave details in your email or phone message regarding your child's symptoms: fever? rash? vomiting? congestion? coughing? etc. The school nurse will follow up if necessary. See also Bear Creek Health Policies.
If you know in advance that your student will be absent from school, please complete the appropriate form. Instructions and signatures needed are found on each form. These forms are not required for routine events like orthodontist appointments.