School Lunch Menus and Prices
Please note that the lunch menu is subject to change on days when inclement weather impacts the school schedule.
Monday - September 22, 2014
- LS Entree: Macaroni and Cheese with a Wheat Roll, served with Fresh Veggies.
- MS&US Entree: Macaroni and Cheese with a Roll.Featured Item: Turkey, Bacon, Ranch Wrap.Soup: Cream of Broccoli.
- LS Entree: BBQ Pulled Pork on Wheat Bun, Coleslaw Cup served with Fresh Fruit.
- MS&US Entree: Mediterran ean Gyros served with Hummus, Tzatziki and Veggies.Featured Item: Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato on a Croissant.
- MS&US Entree: Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl,Chicken Spring Roll.Featured Item:Sesame Chicken Salad over Spinach.
- MS&US Entree: Mini Cheese Raviolis with Marinara Cup, Sausage Calzone. Featured Item:Cobb Salad. Soup: Clam chowder.
Lower School Lunches
Lower School students have a choice of:
- the hot entree of the day,
- a deli sandwich with baked chips or Goldfish crackers, or
- a Bistro entree salad with various toppings like grilled chicken.
All lunches include fresh salad, choice of beverage (milk, juice, water), and dessert (yogurt, fresh fruit, or fruit cup). Print Lower School monthly lunches calendar.
- Grades K-2: $3.75
- Grades 3-6: $4.25
Middle School and Upper School Lunches
Middle School and Upper School students have various a la carte options such as
- hot entrees,
- hot or cold grab-and-go items,
- bistro bar deli sandwiches,
- gourmet wraps, and
- fresh salads.
- a la carte items and meals: $1.50 to $5.50
- hot entree (for example, steak and vegetable fajitas): $4.00
- garden side salad: $1.50
- bistro salad deluxe: $4.50
See the Food (Lunch) Services folder on the Parent Page for more information.