School Lunch Menus and Prices
Please note that the lunch menu is subject to change on days when inclement weather impacts the school schedule.
Monday - October 27, 2014
- LS Entree: Mini Cheese Raviolis with Marinara Cup and Fresh Fruit.
- MS&US Entree: Meat Lasagne, Calzone. Featured Iten: Garden Salad over Spinach with Cucumber, Peppers, Tomato and Shredded Carrots.Soup: Tomato Basil Bisqe.
- LS Entree: Grizzle Sloopy Joe on Wheat Bun, Fresh Veggies and A Ice Cream Cup.
- MS&US Entree: Chicken Pot Pie, Ham and Cheese Pastry Pocket. Featured Item: Deluxe Chicken Caesar Salad with Tomatoes and Lemon Wedges.
- LS Entree: Baked Potao with Bacon, Cheese, and Sour Cream served with Fresh fruit.
- MS&US Entree: Crispy Chicken Burger Deluxe, Grilled Chicken Burger Deluxe. Featured Item: Tuna Salad on Wheat Bread with Lettuce and Tomato.
- LS Entree: Chicken Taquito served with Spanish Rice, Fresh Veggie and a Cookie.
- MS&US Entree: Beef Soft Taco Supreme with Lettuce,Cheese, Salsa and Sour Cream. Featured Item: Turkey and Swiss on a Croissant with Lettuce.
Lower School Lunches
Lower School students have a choice of:
- the hot entree of the day,
- a deli sandwich with baked chips or Goldfish crackers, or
- a Bistro entree salad with various toppings like grilled chicken.
All lunches include fresh salad, choice of beverage (milk, juice, water), and dessert (yogurt, fresh fruit, or fruit cup). Print Lower School monthly lunches calendar.
- Grades K-2: $3.75
- Grades 3-6: $4.25
Middle School and Upper School Lunches
Middle School and Upper School students have various a la carte options such as
- hot entrees,
- hot or cold grab-and-go items,
- bistro bar deli sandwiches,
- gourmet wraps, and
- fresh salads.
- a la carte items and meals: $1.50 to $5.50
- hot entree (for example, steak and vegetable fajitas): $4.00
- garden side salad: $1.50
- bistro salad deluxe: $4.50
See the Food (Lunch) Services folder on the Parent Page for more information.