School Lunch Menus and Prices
Please note that the lunch menu is subject to change on days when inclement weather impacts the school schedule.
Monday - October 20, 2014
- LS Entree: Ocean Treasures Fish Stick served with Roasted Potato Wedges and Fresh Fruit.
- MS&US Entree: Mini Raviolis with Marinara Cup, Italian Crispy Chicken Burger with Melted Cheese and Marinara.Featured Item: Chef Salad. Soup: Minestrone.
- LS Entree: Mini Corndogs served with JoJo Potatoes and Fresh Fruit.
- MS&US Entree: Personal Cheese Pizza Featured Item: Chicken Caesar Wrap.
- LS Entree: Beef Nachos Supreme served with Cheeese, Salsa,and Sour Cream, Fresh Veggie Sticks.
- MS&US Entree:Beef Nachos Supreme, Veggie Nachos.Featured Item: Deluxe Beef Taco Salad.
Lower School Lunches
Lower School students have a choice of:
- the hot entree of the day,
- a deli sandwich with baked chips or Goldfish crackers, or
- a Bistro entree salad with various toppings like grilled chicken.
All lunches include fresh salad, choice of beverage (milk, juice, water), and dessert (yogurt, fresh fruit, or fruit cup). Print Lower School monthly lunches calendar.
- Grades K-2: $3.75
- Grades 3-6: $4.25
Middle School and Upper School Lunches
Middle School and Upper School students have various a la carte options such as
- hot entrees,
- hot or cold grab-and-go items,
- bistro bar deli sandwiches,
- gourmet wraps, and
- fresh salads.
- a la carte items and meals: $1.50 to $5.50
- hot entree (for example, steak and vegetable fajitas): $4.00
- garden side salad: $1.50
- bistro salad deluxe: $4.50
See the Food (Lunch) Services folder on the Parent Page for more information.