ASB Student Council
Bear Creek's Upper School Student Council consists of students who are nominated and elected officers and representatives of the Associated Student Body (ASB) of the Upper School.
The mission of the Bear Creek Upper School Student Council is to promote unity in the Upper School by representing, leading, and empowering students to live their lives in submission to Christ.
Purposes of the Bear Creek Upper School Student Council
- To foster among all students a desire for God.
- To train and equip servant leaders for Christ.
- To provide service opportunities for students in the Bear Creek, local, and global communities.
- To provide all students a channel of communication through which they can contribute to the total school program.
- To provide activities and socials through which students may enjoy fellowship with one another and have fun.
- To promote unity by encouraging school spirit.
- To act as a liaison between the entire student body and the administration regarding student body issues and activities.
2013-2014 Student Council
Executive Officers (Cabinet)
President Caroline Bridgwater
Vice President Holly Ray
Treasurer Gracie Matthews
Secretary Darryln McDonough
BASIC Emily McBride and Rebecca Carlson
Communications Erin Alleva
Community Service Bridget Daugherty
Grizzly Pride Alex Davisson and Stan Leszynski
Social Zoe Ludwig
Student Relations Hannah Bauermeister
Senior Class Reps
Junior Class Reps
Sophomore Class Reps
Freshman Class Reps
Mr. Mike Faris
Mrs. Elizabeth Tasche
Dean of Students
Rev. Jeff Gephart