The Bear Creek School's Annual Fund is our most important source of unrestricted revenue after tuition. The extraordinary education your child receives at Bear Creek is designed to help him or her develop into the individual God intends. That development is enriched through opportunities that are made possible only through the generous contributions of parents, grandparents, and alumni.
Bear Creek works hard to keep tuition at competitive levels and to make a Bear Creek education accessible to as many as possible. Tuition covers the basic operations of the school, but it is the Annual Fund that moves a Bear Creek experience from excellent to extraordinary, by providing a vital flow of unrestricted support.
Your gift to the Annual Fund touches every aspect of your child’s education:
- Caring faculty members who pay attention to individual students’ needs
- Programs that build students’ creative and critical thinking skills
- Athletics programs that build skill, sportsmanship, and character
- Abundant occasions to engage in theater, music, and the visual arts
- Regular opportunities to learn beyond the classroom, through field trips and community service
- A secure, student-focused campus with up-to-date technology and equipment
- A rigorous curriculum that prepares students to thrive and serve God in their local and global communities, through lives of faith, excellence, and virtue
The Annual Fund giving campaign begins in September. You may make a donation at any time using our online giving form. Bear Creek is a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 organization, and your gift is tax-deductible. Please consider making a gift today.
For more information on how you can donate or answers to any questions you may have regarding the Annual Fund, contact Lori Lee, Annual Fund Manager, at 425-898-1720 ext. 324 or Lori.Lee@tbcs.org.