Grizzlies Booster Club
The Grizzlies Booster Club promotes and encourages school spirit by supporting the athletics programs of The Bear Creek School. Did you know that nearly 80% of Middle School and Upper School students participate in at least one sport? Get involved and join the Booster Club! All fans of The Bear Creek School are welcome!
The Grizzlies Booster Club was established in 2003 and is very proud of its accomplishments over the years.
Meet our Grizzlies Booster Board.
Annually Sponsored Events and Programs
Each year the Booster Club sponsors and organizes several events and activities that promote school spirit and community.
- Green & Gold Night
- Fall and Spring Tailgates
- Homecoming Festivities
- Jr. Grizzlies program for grades 1-5 youth basketball teams
- Jr. Grizzlies Cheer program for future Grizzlies cheerleaders in grades 1-6
- Hungry Bear concessions stand at select home volleyball matches and all home varsity and JV basketball games
- Athletics Banquet
- BC Gear Shop
The Grizzlies Booster Club also provides:
- Team morale items, recognition for State athletes, and funding for post-season travel
- Financial aid for Middle School and Upper School student-athletes to attend skills camps (download scholarship application)
Where does the money come from?
Why become a member?
- Your membership donation supports our student-athletes with athletics equipment, facilities improvements, and spirit events.
- Your volunteerism makes possible all these events and services that promote Grizzly Pride among our student-athletes.