Grizzlies Booster Club
Did you miss our first video, ARE YOU READY? Watch it now.
The Grizzlies Booster Club exists to promote and encourage school spirit. We do this primarily by raising money to support and supplement all The Bear Creek School athletics programs. Did you know that nearly 80% of students in grades 6-12 participate in at least one sport at Bear Creek? Get involved and join the Booster Club fun. All fans of The Bear Creek School are welcome!
The Grizzlies Booster Club was established in 2003 and is very proud of its accomplishments over the years.
Meet our Grizzlies Booster Board.
Annually Sponsored Events and Programs
Each year the Booster Club sponsors and organizes several events and activities that promote school spirit and community.
- Green & Gold Night
- Fall and Spring Tailgates
- Homecoming Festivities
- Jr. Grizzlies program for grades 1-5 youth basketball teams
- Jr. Grizzlies Cheer program for future Grizzlies cheerleaders in grades 1-6
- Hungry Bear concessions stand at select home volleyball matches and all home varsity and JV basketball games
- Athletics Banquet
The Grizzlies Booster Club also provides:
- Team morale items, recognition for State athletes, and funding for post-season travel
- Financial aid for Middle School and Upper School student-athletes to attend skills camps (download scholarship application)
Where does the money come from?
Why become a member?
- Your membership donation supports our student-athletes with athletics equipment, facilities improvements, and spirit events.
- Your volunteerism makes possible all these events and services that promote Grizzly Pride among our student-athletes.