School Closure and Emergency Information
City of Redmond roadwork on NE 208th Ave. Thank you for your patience. Allow extra time during morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up.
If the school is closed due to weather, power outages, or any other emergency situation, the news will be posted in the following ways:
- A pop-up notice on our website
- School "news alerts" (see below)
- Local radio and television news stations
- The voice message on the school voicemail system (if power and Internet services are available).
How to Subscribe to News Alerts
Please subscribe to email or text alerts by following these instructions.
- Click "Parents" at the top of any page.
- Scroll down to the "My Subscriptions" box and click the "log in" link.
- Type your username and password (you will be returned to the Parent Page).
- Click the "My subscriptions" link next to the blue pencil in the "My Subscriptions" box (a new window will open with your name at the top and "My Subscriptions" on the tab).
- If you wish to receive alerts on your cell phone, ensure that your cell phone number is listed in the "Phone" section of the page. If not, click "Add Text Enabled Phone" and follow the instructions. Only phone numbers that you listed in your Family Profile will be available. (see "My Family Information" box on Parent Page).
- Click the "Settings" link on the News Alerts header bar.
- Check the box(es) for the News Alerts you are interested in receiving.
- Click the red "Update Settings" button.
- Close the My Subscriptions window.