School News Archives
Select a keyword, catagory, or date to limit your search (e.g. select "Academics News" from the dropdown category menu or choose "All" to see all archived news events). By default the date is set to the current month and year.
Congratulations to these five Bear Creek musicians who were selected by audition to participate in the National Association for Music Education (NAfME) All-Northwest and Washington Music Educators Association (WMEA) All-State honors ensembles:
- Bill Liu, senior, All-Northwest Wind Symphony (trumpet)
- Daniel Yoo, sophomore, All-Northwest Orchestra (cello)
- Miriam Rundell, senior, All-Northwest Orchestra (violin)
- Tolu Sobande, senior, All-State Symphonic Choir (soprano)
- Ian Sherrer, junior, All-State Symphonic Choir (tenor)
These talented musicians will perform in February during the 2017 NAfME Northwest Division/WMEA State Conference in Bellevue. All-Northwest honor groups represent schools in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming.