On Friday, December 9, school will start two hours late due to probability of snow and potentially icy road conditions
- All K-12 students will start the school day at 10:10 a.m. except the 2/3-day kindergarten class is cancelled.
- See Middle School 2-Hour Delay Review Day Schedule. revised 6:36 p.m.
- See Upper School 2-Hour Delay Schedule. revised 6:36 p.m.
- All preschool class are cancelled.
- Morning bus service is cancelled.
Watch your email and the school website for updated information.
Don't forget Friday, December 9 is Sounders Spirit Day. Go Sounders!
School News Archives
Select a keyword, catagory, or date to limit your search (e.g. select "Academics News" from the dropdown category menu or choose "All" to see all archived news events). By default the date is set to the current month and year.
Congratulations to all the Bear Creek students who participated in the ACSI District Spelling Bee at Heritage Chrisian Academy in Bothell on Monday, January 28. They competed against students from nine area schools: Bear Creek, Heritage Christian; Cedar Park: Everett, Bellevue, Lynnwood, Bothell, Mountlake Terrace; Cascade Christian; and Grace Academy. Bear Creek students competed well, bringing home many ribboms and trophies, including three for grade-level winners and a district champion!
Congratulations to all our spellers!
- Grade 1: Nadia B., William H., Athena L.
- Grade 2: Julianna L., Caleb O., Jake S.
- Grade 3: Liam R. (first place), Chloe W. (second place), Tommy V. (fourth place)
- Grade 4: Asher T. (second place), Haley H., Elise H.
- Grade 5: Julia R. (second place), Lili K. (fourth place), Travis R.
- Grade 6: Julian M. (first place and district champion), Alexandra R. (second place), Eddie B.
- Grade 7: Justin B. (first place)
Students in grades 5-8 who placed fourth or higher were eligible to compete in the final round for a chance to compete in the regional spelling bee on March 8 in Battleground, WA. Congratulations to ACSI district champion Julian M.! Julian by spelling the word "epitomize" correctly.